Eger Harbor House Assisted Living Facility
Compassionate Care - Exemplary Service
Eger Harbor is a state of the art Medicaid assisted living facility located on 22 meticulously landscaped acres on Lighthouse Hill in Staten Island.
The five-story building boasts magnificent panoramic views of New York Harbor and its environs.
- Residential services to include room and board, supervision, and case management.
- Assistance with activities of daily living.
- Personal care services with 24 hour staff available.
- Social and recreational activities.
- Three meals daily to include nutritional counseling.
- Pastoral care.
- Certified Home Health Aide availability.
- Supervisor by a Licensed Registered Nurse.
- Personal Emergency Call System.
- Nursing Services.
- Physical Therapy.
- Occupational Therapy.
- Durable Medical Equipment (not requiring prior approval).
- Speech Therapy.
Eger Harbor House has a total of 75 individual well-designed and furnished apartment units. Each spacious unit includes a living and sleeping area, dining area, a kitchenette with a refrigerator, sink, microwave and storage cabinets. Each unit also have a private bathroom designed to meet the needs of the residents. Beautifully decorated and furnished common areas exist throughout the facility. A lounge on each floor is not only functional but also designed to encourage indoor opportunities for socialization and leisure activities.
All areas of the facility are handicapped accessible, air conditioned and environmentally warm and friendly.
Eger Harbor House provides three nutritious, appetizing meals a day in a common dining area. Ethnic and cultural good are provided in concert with the change of seasons as well as recognized national holidays. Snacks are also provided. Many medically approved modified diets can be provided as well as nutritional counseling.
Eger Harbor House’s unique and adjacent campus amenities provide unparalleled opportunities for outdoor recreation and socialization activity. Walking paths, a gaebo, a beautiful patio garden, a koi fish pond and outdoor seating all contribute to a serene and tranquil environment. Whether you enjoy the outdoors or trips off-campus, we will seek to accommodate your needs.
- Harbor House Library with large print books and magazines.
- Use of computers.
- Beautifully landscaped patio/garden with game tables
- Access to beauty parlor services.